Humour and Miracles

I am a Rowan Atkinson fan. I thought I would share this with you. I think it is hilarious. Take a look see:

1. Great one from “Mr. Bean”. Years ago, I remember him doing a skit where he tries to open wrapped candy in church quietly and distracts everyone.

Here is one you will love, I promise:

There is a whole series on various denominations.

2. fishon says:

Wonder why they had to use a ‘laugh track?’ Because it is garbage.

Just my opinion.
    fishon

3. Fishon, I can see why one might be offended, if they took this as making fun of scripture. I guess I just look at it as having fun with the way things are presented in church sometimes. A lot of comedy does walk a fine line these days, though, and some is WAY over the line into being nothing short of blasphemy.

4. Dave Carrol says:

That’s terrific!

Actually, I think it’s packed with truth…

Just blogged about it…
    Hope all is well Dave

5. barrenmind says:

i am a fan too.

Mr. Bean never stops to amaze me.

fishon, just relax and have fun.

6. phil_style says:

“If you’re going to get into social criticism with absurdity and satire, you can’t be politically correct when you do that.” – John Cusack

Great old vid from Atkinson. Completely un-pc, the way satire should be.

7. steve Thomas says:

He MUST be reading from the Amplifed Bible!

8. lor says:

or the Message…

ha ha

9. fishon says:

Abudant Blessings,
    My critic really wasn’t about me being offended. In fact, I didn’t consider that until I read your reply to me.

I simply found it humorless. And I love humor. In fact, I tell jokes from the pulpit, often. Sometimes they laugh, other times they groan.
    ————————————————————————————————————————

Barrenmind,
    You find it funny; I don’t, so that makes me have a need “to relax?”

I would wager that I am one of the most “relaxed” fellow you might ever meet. If you knew how much fun I have in life, you might call it sinful.

MAKE IT a great day.
    fishon

10. OK, Fishon. Well, that’s cool. Everyone likes different styles of humor. My kids groan at my attempts at humor all the time, but of course, I know it is bordering on genius.

11. Julia says:

You HAVE to watch the one on hell!

12. Fred says:

I thought that was pretty good. Pretty funny.

13. Chris says:

It is the heart that is not yet sure of its God that is afraid to laugh in His presence.

Too funny.