t-shirt idea: atheish

t-shirt for atheists who aren't hard about it

Here’s a tee for those who want to embrace their inner atheist but don’t necessarily want to be hardline about it.

1. Ben says:

I think that is my new favorite word.

2. buzz says:

You are going to put this up on Cafe Press or Threadless, right?

3. lestess says:

I would SO buy one of these!

4. SkipInCA says:

I would buy one too!

5. A thing of beauty. I have a friend….

6. Syl says:

Love it… I’m with Ben!

Superb, David !!

We are all a mix of jumbled beliefs. We all flip around between different inner selves depending on our surroundings. None of us are solid.

Having lived in Asia for 12 years, it was not until I came back to the USA that people again let me know I was an Atheist. In Asia, my religious friends knew I did not belong to their faith but it did not matter. [Well, except when I was in Pakistan.]

I wrote a post called “Atheism: An epiphenomenon” where I show that “Atheism” really becomes a word because believers try to define their world by dogmas. So sure, I guess compare to them I am an “atheist” but inside, only a part of me feels “atheish” and only at certain times. This T-Shirt would be fun for those times — maybe I’d wear it on Sundays at the local coffee shop when all the proper Christians come in best dress to strut off their upright properness to each other.

Very helpful.

OK, you inspired me to make a label for a T-Shirt too.
    See my post: “We are all Atheish

9. Stu says:

I often feel atheish…..

BTW – I love your blog and contributions here Sabio!

Wow – thanx Stu.
    I won’t let it go to my head.
    I know not everyone is in agreement. :-)

11. ccws says:

WANT!!

12. Would you wear one, David? Or are you still too evangelish?

13. nakedpastor says:

robin: i’d definitely wear one. you don’t read my blog enough!!