LGBT Christmas!

lgbt christmas cartoon by nakedpastor david hayward

“Merry Christmas EVERYBODY” (ink & colored pencil, 8″x8″)

Do I believe the Christmas story has mostly been co-opted by those who would endeavor to mutate its meaning into something narrow, exclusive and adversarial? Absolutely!

The overwhelming meaning of the message is for EVERYBODY. All means all.

(Many original cartoon drawings and prints are available, including this one! Email me if interested. Original drawings are $100 and prints are $25 plus shipping. Or you can look through my online gallery.)

1. Ciera says:

For whosoever believes

2. Warren says:

behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ ythe Lord.

3. Steve Martin says:

Of course His coming was for everybody.

When He says” go your way and sin no more”, that is for the their, the liar, the adulterer, the person engaging in gay sex, the glutton, and greedy.

Do we still engage in those things? Sure we do. But He brings us to repentance and forgiveness, again and again and again.

4. Kris says:

That would go along with the print called Includer, or as I call him, “Gay rights Jesus” :D

I love how the rainbow represents LGBT community and the love of God and his promise to his chosen people in the story of Noah.

5. steve Murmann says:

This is not the GLBT Jesus
    It’s the REAL Jesus!!

6. Luke says:

I always thought that the virgin birth would be more compelling if it was Mary and Josephine.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Amen! For everyone! YES!! ‘Peace on earth, and good will towards mankind…’. And that means everyone.

Steve Martin: As a transsexual that walks with Christ, I just have to say, ‘may our Lord Jesus bless you this Christmas’. I want to respect your path of continuous repentance and grief; just as I hope you will respect my path of joy overflowing.

Much love in Christ always and unconditionally; Caryn