cartoon: nude flack

"Nude Flack" cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

“Nude Flack” cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

1. Steve says:

If it’s anything like what’s going on beneath my skin, I’d prefer to just keep concentrating on the “nakedness”.

That sounds a little wierd. Sorry about that.

2. marcus says:

Don’t we all – nothing like a bit of smoke and mirrors to deflect people from the reality – even within virtual-reality!

3. barrenmind says:

Its ok. Everybody has their own secrets to hide.

4. Atlanta says:

I get it. It means someone or something has gotten under David’s skin. I recommend he cover his nakedness with a cassock.

5. sarah says:

Yeah. Don’t worry about it mate.

Sas x

6. sarah says:

Dave, Jerry, peeps,

Can I update you on my friend in Kenya, I’ll paste his letter.

Thanks for praying, please keep praying.

Cheers

Sas x

Dear Jamie,

I trust that you are well in the Lord Jesus. I have just arrived back from Siaya where the family is now residing. We have opted that the family relocate permanently from Nakuru because we anticipate that from now on it will be a hostile environment for the luos because most kikuyus who have been displaced from other parts of Rift Valley have moved there and they really hate luos.

It’s going to take some adjusting for the family but it’s something that we have to deal with and ask God to give us the grace to accept. I managed to get a cheap flight for about 5000 shillings one way and on the return journey I was able to get lift in an Army lorry which was on it’s way back to Nairobi. The whole objective of going to the village was just to encourage them that all is not lost, God is on our side.

To be honest with you everyone in our family who was living in Nakuru is rather confused of what to do now and how to move on so please pray that God will give us a clear guideline on the way forward because going back to Nakuru is not an option. The talks with Kofi Annan is going on well according to what they are telling us and the peace of this Country is now very much pegged on that talk, so pray that it shall bare positive fruits.

Your encouraging emails have been of great support to me in this difficult times.

I value you very much and God bless,

Bro, Peter.

7. fishon says:

Sarah,
    Thanks for sharing Peter’s letter. It is easy to forget that there are millions of individual Christian life stories going on in the world, and not all of them are as some teach; an obedient Christian’s life will be healthy and wealthy in things.

I won’t even think of telling Peter, “I understand what you are going through.” No, I don’t have a clue. But I can pray.
    fishon

8. sarah says:

Too right Jerry. R’spect.

Guys I emailed Pete and here is his response:

Thank you Sister Sarah, we do value your prayers at this moment. Please pray that the talks bare fruit because we have been told that Kofi Annan will announce the way forward for Kenya in the next 48 hours and you can believe me if I tell you that everything now is pegged on what he will announce.

Blessings,

Bro, Peter and Family.

Please pray. I told him people around the world are praying.

Blessings,