cartoon: the perfect body

perfect-body1

I know. I’m a weirdo. I had this image and concept flash across the barren landscape of my brain last night just before I entered unconsciousness. I had to get up and jot it down. Creativity! Blessing or a curse? I enjoyed putting it together though. The perfect body! To be honest, I’ve seen more perfect bodies. But this one makes me chuckle. Hope it does you too.

1. Greggmac says:

Hilarious

2. steve martin says:

The Christian freed by Christ from all of that stuff…has a perfect body…in Christ. He is a part of that Christian body.

The cartoon is cute (funny ha ha).

I can’t to see the people of the ‘new religion’ that pumps out perfect little automotons.

Where is that religion?

3. Tracy Simmons says:

Oh, most excellent! You did leave one thing out, though: Fingers are for pointing. You know, to point out how unholy and wrong everyone else is!

4. Kim says:

And maybe a huge plank in the eye?!

5. ttm says:

This is hilarious! Thanks for the much needed laugh…

6. Fred says:

Without an anus…aren’t you full of it?

7. ian says:

Sad…but all too true!

This reminds me of one of those exaggerated illustrations of a newborns first senses.

good stuff.

8. Is the real ‘Christian Body’ another ‘missing link’?

9. indie says:

I got a good laugh out of “no breasts for men to stare at.” That’s why breastfeeding rates are so low especially in conservative churches. They all cut off their breasts because the men couldn’t control themselves at the sight of a hungry baby.

10. nakedpastor says:

yes, and i’ve run into that. heard stories. true

11. Curious... says:

I do appreciate the creativity, and it’s great that you’ve observed these shortcomings of Christians. We’re far from perfect, and I don’t deny it. Since you’ve obviously seen this issue in the Christian community, and chosen to address it (albeit in a satirical way), what are you trying to accomplish with this portrayal of it? How do you perceive this illustration as helping the situation, or encouraging the Body of Christ to reform? I’m not trying to be accusatory, just trying to understand 🙂