WARNING: Do NOT trust Jesus with your tattoo!

do not trust jesus with your tattoo cartoon by nakedpastor david hayward

CLICK ON IMAGE TO GO TO MY SHOP & ORDER A PRINT OF THIS CARTOON!

You can get a high-quality reproduction of this cartoon on fine art paper with archival inks HERE.

Questions are the greatest way to unlock the mind to let the bad stuff out and the good stuff in.

Humility and questioning are awesome partners. They’ll take you a long way.

Meet other questioners.

That is hilarious !

Though I think your Jesus is different from the various Jesuses imagined by the gospel writers, Paul and the writer of Revelation, I do like your idealized Jesus. Great cartoon.

And so, see this link to see how I changed your drawing to show what I think is really happening ! 🙂

BTW (before I show you the picture below): I used to work at the National Naval Medical Center and met a sailor who got a tattoo in Japan bragging: “I picked up this chick one night and she helped me pick it out, it means “Brave!””. With that, I was very happy to crash his world and tell him that his tattoo actually read “pervert”. The “Chick” got the last laugh!

Now, the pic:

David — you are the question master!

Oooops, the HTML didn’t work. let’s try this:

David the Question Master: http://i.imgur.com/5QSRDwJ.png

3. David says:

hahah. that’s funny!

Well, the face is funny! I will give you that.
    But I only has so much to work with! 😉
    Again, fantastic work, David.

5. Jeff P says:

Shouldn’t Jesus be covered in tats? 😉 I’ve never seen a tattoo artist that didn’t have tats themselves.

LOL, Jeff P, absolutely.

If it were NP-Jesus maybe “L O V E” across the knuckles, if they weren’t covered in latex gloves! And certainly a “Mom” to appease the Catholics. And how about a sexy picture of Mary Magdalene!

I’m dying to hear other reader’s ideas for Jesus tats!

7. Questions are indeed freeing, not always easy and I imagine it can be as uncomfortable as getting a tattoo, but so worth the journey.

I tried convincing my wife to let me get a large tattoo on my back of the ‘crucified question’ drawing you once did. While she loves the drawing she was not so keen on me having a tattoo. 🙁

Great drawing!

8. Nice one Sabio! 🙂 Better watch out David that skinhead looks like he might get aggressive with you messing with his ideals. 🙂

@C2Q: