I wrote a book about the validity and necessity of questions. You can order it HERE.
I think questions are like cats.
- They can’t be controlled.
- They have a mind of their own.
- They breed like crazy.
- They won’t go back into the bag once they’re out.
- They will keep you up at night.
- They can cause an allergic reaction.
- They will turn on you in a second.
- They will not die… they have nine lives.
- They will mess up your comfort zone.
- They can make great friends.
Any other comparisons?