Female Masturbation: women made to pleasure men, not themselves!

"Women Made to Pleasure Men" cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

“Women Made to Pleasure Men” cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

BUY THIS CARTOON!
So a Christian author writes that female masturbation opens the door to demons and can lead women to the loss of their salvation.

Women can’t pleasure themselves. They were made to pleasure men. Apparently.

There must be a cartoon in there somewhere.

In my online community The Lasting Supper, we joke about masturbation a lot. We can be serious, but we have fun too!

COMMUNITY       BOOKS       ART       TEES

1. Gary says:

Made me laugh out loud. So true of fundy church teaching. There are some seriously screwed up views pertaining to sexuality in a lot of churches.

2. Hahaha, thank you for making me crack up, David! Best joke in a looonnnnngggg time!! 😀

3. 😀 always makes my day to get people laughing 😀

4. Kris799 says:

Hahahahaha!

5. Michael Lonergan says:

Ding Dong! Satan Calling!
    The devil’s Doorbell…

6. Gary says:

?? Michael

7. Carla says:

Gotta love how he obviously leaves out male masturbation. Because it’s ok for men but not for women apparently. ?

8. Gary says:

Carla, I was actually taught male masturbation is wrong too due to the polluting of the mind in order to achieve orgasm. You know…the whole every sexual thought other than about/with a wife is sinful lust kind of thing. Today I find the whole teaching to be silly. The only basis for it at all that I can find is Jesus admonition to not look at a woman lustfully. The mistake many make is in falsely portraying what the term lust and adultery actually meant and perverting it into an attack on sexual thought/expression. It wasn’t.

9. martin says:

So sad to see that there are still people buying this.

10. Brigitte says:

Masturbation is about 96 % common in the population. I wouldn’t try to stamp it out.

11. Gary says:

In volumes Martin,

12. Headless Unicorn Guy says:

” So true of fundy church teaching. There are some seriously screwed up views pertaining to sexuality in a lot of churches.”

You mean the look-sees into the ManaGAWD’s own sexual fantasies?

13. Headless Unicorn Guy says:

“Churches that promote the purity culture have some pretty crazy teachings and practices. Like fathers dating their daughters at a formal prom type event to “save” them from the evils of the regular prom.”

Craster’s Keep, beyond the Wall in North Westeros.

14. Gary says:

“You mean the look-sees into the ManaGAWD’s own sexual fantasies?”

I’m not sure what you are trying to say here. Can you clarify?