Jehovah’s Witnesses Create Homophobic Propaganda Kids Video

"Jehovah's Witnesses Propaganda" cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

“Jehovah’s Witnesses Propaganda” cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward

The Jehovah’s Witnesses created a homophobic propaganda video to brainwash their children.

Typical of most religious propaganda: use pretty colors, music, and sweet voices to cloak bad theology and hateful agendas. And get them while they’re young!

They got it right when they showed the child’s curiosity. We all know that children learn early from their elders what is right and wrong. They learn early to be inclusive or exclusive, homophobic or open, courageous or afraid, etcetera, etcetera.

There was a fork in the road and the mother chose the wrong one.

I would rather live in a peaceful, inclusive, compassionate, and loving world. I’m sure the child would too. If given a choice.

When she grows up I hope she looks back on her role in this film and realizes she was used to further the hateful agenda of a religious organization.

Hey! Have you signed up for my daily cartoon email? You get a free ebook if you do. Sign up HERE.

1. Scott Amundsen says:

“[Jehovah says] a man shall stick to his wife”

~~~What with, Krazy Glue?

2. Maybe it was “a man shall stick it to his wife”?

3. Scott Amundsen says:

roflol ~ Well at least that has some logic to it. (><)

Well… the cartoon is consistent. There are close to 141 things that you cannot do as a JW. Guess a lot of people are not on that airplane:

Oh… and here is a protest video…. with a bit of editing, they set the record straight.

Lol…. Caryn

5. Brigitte says:

As neither a Jehovah’s witness, nor a former Pentacostal, nor a secularist, etc. I could just observe, that you could potentially also be called a “Jehova’s witnesses-phobe”. Everyone tries to teach their children young. This, too, is simply a human fact. When we are fighting just with pen and words and ideas, we are discussing or arguing. When someone really “hates”, he wishes you ill. To call someone any kind of “phobe” does not really say something. It sounds more like a dehumanizing of the “enemy” and the silencing, the muzzle. To hate is to wish evil and to perpetrate evil. To teach your particular set of morals to children, is normal human behavior. To discuss the set of morals without insult, is civility, not “phobia”.

There is a difference between a family where a mother has carried the child of the man she has loved and married, and a family that has been pieced together in another way. My own children were adopted, and we have always kept in touch with the birthfamilies. This has by now made for a huge extended family, and my granddaughter has 5 grandmothers, I like to say. But these were the results of teen pregnancies and divorces, not things people planned and not “choices” per se. It is very important for adoptees to understand why they were adopted, to know that there are good reasons why this happened. It is very important for adoptees to understand that their birthparents are available to them and love them. This is hugely important. And we must not continuously push that under the carpet.

6. Brigitte says:

Of course, I would disagree with Jehova’s Witnesses handling of law and gospel. I think it is to a great detriment of the families involved, that there is no freedom to leave the cult without being shunned and such. This is very inhumane.

7. Scott Amundsen says:

Personally I would have no issues at all with either the JWs or the LDS if they did not have the annoying habit of banging on my door at the butt crack of dawn on a Saturday morning (I suffer from Fibromyalgia and getting up early is not something I do very easily) to try to shove their religious beliefs down my throat.

Trust me if I were interested in the belief systems of either of those groups I would seek to discover them for myself.

8. Velour says:

One of many things I found so revolting about my former NeoCalvinist church’s pastors/elders and many, albeit not all, church members was their constantly putting down gays. I work in the real world, at a real job, with a nice, professional gay boss who is an excellent leader and human being, there are a whole host of anti-discrimination laws in my state and I could get written up and fired for being unprofessional (as could anyone else).

These people do themselves and their children a disservice by doing this.

I always wonder, as well, what better things they could be doing with their time, money, and energy, helping those in need, alleviating suffering.