Skip to content
- More people have left the church and I'm sad about it.
- I took another pay cut.
- I continually question whether I am good or bad for this church.
- The surface of my life is full of struggle.
- I feel like I am becoming more true yet more offensive at the same time.
- I am a deconstructionist and question everything.
- I am passionate about church but sometimes doubt it can become what it is.
- If some saw my atheistic, heretical, unorthodox, heterodox side, they'd choke.
- I have seen and it makes sense to me, but I have serious difficulty articulating it.
- I've never felt more peace, joy and love in the core of my being than I do now.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh