cartoon: cool connections
Did you know that icebergs are 90% underwater, leaving only 10% exposed above the water for us to see? Even the most vehemently opposed people are more connected than they are not. We are more related to each other than we even realize. The apparent differences between us are small in comparison to our unity. The problem is that we are not aware of, or do not care to see, or are completely blind to the connections, to our unity. This is for all kinds of reasons. Mostly our conditioning. Followed by our unwillingness to become aware of our conditioning. Get fine art prints of my cartoons. Get my fine art. Get my t-shirts. Please join my newsletter.