should I go back in the positive
So let me put the post "Should I go back?" into the positive. I empathize with people who have left. In my opinion most if not all have good reason. At least the ones I've conversed with. So, with that in mind, I suggest that communities:
- speak a common language that reflects a common lifestyle that the culture won't find strange. (The Greek of the New Testament is "Koine", which means "common").
- not impose expectations on people.
- embrace everyone regardless of their struggles.
- not let money be a factor in how people are accepted, respected or treated.
- create an environment where people are free to explore truth in their own way.
- be open-minded, generous and inclusive towards all faiths and non-faiths.
- not brand people according to their orientations, choices or situations (gay, straight, single-mom, living together, divorced, etc.).
- love and care for others.
- encourage openness, honesty and authenticity.
- love unconditionally for the long haul.