A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
I drew this image because I wanted to somehow capture the action of that remarkable story in the gospels when Jesus overturns the tables of the money-changers in the temple. I personally don't think Jesus had a problem with buying and selling. I think he had a problem with extorting the poor who couldn't afford sacrifices and had to pay far more than the actual value. The religious establishment set up a requirement then provided a solution to that requirement at an exorbitant cost. I think this is what angered him. So I imagined a kind of biblical superhero, like an early Robin Hood, and tried to capture that energy.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem