The Deep End of Love: Why I Love Us So Much
All kinds of sheep are jumping into a pool of hearts.
THE DEEP END OF LOVE: WHY I LOVE US SO MUCH
It goes without saying that this has been one crazy year.
But one of the great things from 2020 is how the NakedPastor community is developing.
I love us so so much, and I want you to know the reasons why.
- We are unique. There’s no one like us. Really.
- We are free and learning together how to live accordingly.
- We are open, expressing ourselves in vulnerable and honest ways.
- We are diverse. There are all kinds of us and I think it’s amazing.
- We are spread across the belief spectrum from atheist to believer.
- We are respectful of both faith and doubt because these are processes.
- We are agreed that we should keep this space as safe as possible.
- We are all allowed to use our voice (except those who try to silence ours).
- We are supportive of one another as we've experienced in our discussions.
- We are incredible human beings who want to love and be loved.
It just proves to me all over again, like in the last church I pastored, that if you cultivate authentic community, you will indeed experience it and enjoy it.
And this is what we’re doing.
Which is why I love us.
Which is why I love you!
Let’s all hope together that 2021 is a better year.
I really do love you all, and I can feel your love for me.
Thanks so much, beloved, for hanging out with me and with the NakedPastor community.
(The Deep End of Love CARTOON is available as a PRINT)