"Baby Temptress" cartoon by nakedpastor David Hayward
10 Reasons Why Sexual Assault Thrives in the Church
1. The Bible assigns women and children as the property of men.
2. Since men are the head of the house and all things, their needs are priority.
3. It's biblically instituted that women are to be temptresses and stumbling blocks.
4. Sexual sin is shameful, therefore buried and denied.
5. It's explicit that women are to remain silent, so no reporting.
6. Women can't be trusted, so don't believe them.
7. Absolutely everything is to be forgiven and forgotten.
8. Repentance fixes everything.
9. Reconciliation with offenders is not just compulsory but noble.
10. The church refuses to evict anyone with power.
(Lost trust with the institutional church and don't know what to do now? Check out options I offer: CLICK HERE!