Join our Newsletter
If you like The NakedJournal, you'll enjoy my weekly newsletter about deconstruction, freedom, and life in general.
As you can see from the cartoon, I drew this back in 2013. Interestingly, my list doesn't really change that much over the years. It still applies.
For my friends around the world, I'll write them out here so you can read them translated into your own language:
MY PHUCKET LIST:
1. Requiring agreement before seeking truth. Phucket!
2. Wanting endorsement from authorities. Phucket!
3. Pleasing everybody, offending no one. Phucket!
4. Fearing the reactions of others. Phucket!
5. Needing support before acting. Phucket!
6. Catering to unkindness. Phucket!
7. Hiding my true colors. Phucket!
8. Subsidizing the cheap. Phucket!
9. Desiring appreciation. Phucket!
10. Mincing words. Phucket!
So, this phucket list is more about my own personal growth and lifestyle.
I do have a bucket list for things I want to do. But that's for another time.
Much love to you all, my dear friends. I truly hope 2020 is a great year for you.